Friday, April 11, 2008

2nd Day in USA

I woke up at 6:00.
My friend was in the bed.
So I didn’t want to disturb with him.
I went morning on a walk outside on the road.
When I walked outside, I saw a gas station which name is 76.
I saw there was a public telephone in front of 76.
I thought it would be nice to contact my family.
However, I didn’t know how to call international telephone.
I asked the 76station staff about that.
He advised me that I have to buy some prepaid card.
So I bought a 5 dollar card with him.
And I contact my family in Nepal.
However, I heard my mom speak but she couldn’t hear me.
My mom said Hello, hello.. many time.
After 3minutes, I hung up the telephone.
And I called again but I couldn’t get through.
I was walking on Placentia Avenue again, and I found a Jack in the Box.
I want to have breakfast there, but I didn’t know the menu and how to order.
I think, I can order if I look at the pictures.
So I saw picture and ordered it.
They gave me a hamburger, fried potatos and an empty paper glass.
I was surprised why did she give me an empty paper glass.
Anyways, I took a seat and thought about the people like me.
Those people feel up their empty cup at the drink station by themselves.
So then I understood, I had to take get a drink there at the station.
I did it.

(Friday) April 11th, 2008

No comments: