Thursday, April 10, 2008

1st Day in USA

I came to the US on April 10th 2008.
When I arrived at the Los Angeles International Airport, I felt very hot.
I took out some of my cloths in the restroom.
I was waiting to pass through the immigration line, but there were passengers from three airlines at the same time.
In the line there were people from many countries.
Almost everyone looked like students. There were so many Japanese people, and they were talking to each other in Japanese.
Finally, after one hour of waiting an immigration officer called me.
The immigration officer had seen my passport and documents, and he asked me to write my address and sign my name in more than 2 places.
He stamped my passport.
I passed from immigration and went to take my luggage.
There was a sign that indicated where to pickup baggage for each airlines and flight number.
Many people were waiting for their baggage there.
The baggage was rounding on the belt.
I found my bag easily, and I took the whole bag.
My friends were waiting for me outside.
When I went out, he call me my name. I was happy.
And he drove me to his home.
After 40minutes we arrived at home.
I was tied because I had a long time flight in the plane, and also the time was also totally opposite in USA.
My friend also advised me for take a rest.
So I took shower, had lunch and then I went to the bed.


Thursday, April 10, 2008

No comments: